To install plugins in Jira Software, you have to be a member of the group "jira-administrators". Follow these steps to install a plugin that is available at the Atlassian Marketplace:
- Click on the cogwheel ( ) in the upper right menu
- Select Add-ons
- In the left menu section titled "ATLASSIAN MARKETPLACE", click on Find new add-ons
- Enter "Agile Colors" into the search box and hit "Enter"
- On the right side in the row with the Agile Colors plugin, select Install
- The Universal Plugin Manager table realods and a pop up will notify you about the successful installation